Orico 11 Port 3 x USB3.0|1 x USB2.0|1 x HDMI|1 x RJ45|1 x TF/SD|1 x Type-C|1 x VGA| 1 x Aux Transparent Hub – Grey
Get 4K HDMI support or power your laptop with the Orico Type-C 11-in-1 Transparent Hub. It features 4K HDMI and VGA support, Type-C, USB3.0 and USB2.0 compatibility, Audio output and can even charge your laptop.
Out of stock
- 4K HDMI Support
- Strong Power Supply
- Type-C Compatibility
- High-Quality Sound
- Compact and Portable
- Chip Type: HUB3.0 chip – VL817, HDMI&PD chip – LT8711H, RJ45 chip – RTL8153, Audio Chip – sss1530
- Output Interface: USB3.0 Type-A x 3, USB2.0 Type-A x 1, HDMI x 1, RJ45 x 1, USB3.0 Type-C x 1, TF&SD x 1, VGA x 1, Audio x 1
- Transfer Rate: USB3.0 Type-A: 5Gbps, USB2.0Type-A: 480Mbps, RJ45: 1000Mpbs
- Resolution: HDMI: 4K/30Hz, VGA:1080P
- Input Port: USB3.0 Type-C x 1
- Output Power: 5V/900mA, 5V/1.5A (Max, Type-C port PD 20V Power Supply)
- Material: Transparent PC + Aluminium alloy
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 5.5 x 1.8 cm
- Orico Type-C 11-in-1 Transparent Hub – Grey x1
The Orico Type-C 11-in-1 Transparent Hub features a finned design with aluminium alloy, which helps dissipate the heat caused by multiple devices. The transparent hub features many expansion options including USB3.0, RJ45 Port, 100W Power Delivery, SD & TF Card Slot, VGA and HDMI. It also supports a laptop connection to 4K@30Hz resolution displays, turning your small screen into a larger one. Thanks to its strong power supply it can connect an external PD charger to charge your laptop, with the output power up to 100W.
With an adaptive gigabit network, it will be smooth for you to work and surf the internet. Its SD/TF card reader allows you to share file wherever possible and transfer data without repeated plugging. *SD/TF cards cannot be read simultaneously, it will access in inserted order. Transfer 1GB in seconds with its USB3.0 interface, which can reach theoretical transmission rates of up to 5Gbps and it also features downward compatibility with USB2.0/1.1. Thanks to its independent chip, its multiple functions will work fluently offering more reliable performance.