Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business
Get more done in the home or small office with Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019. It features Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook for Windows 10, is a one time purchase and is only usable on one PC or Mac for home or office work.
Out of stock
- One-time purchase for 1 PC or Mac
- Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
- Licensed for home and commercial use
- All languages included
- Compatible with Windows 10 or macOS
- Medialess version – Install Key included
- Apps included: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook 2019
- Languages: All available
- Requirements for PC: Microsoft account – Internet access – Windows 10 – 1.6 GHz, dual-core processor – 4 GB, 2 GB (32-bit) RAM – 4 GB available disk space – 1280×768 screen resolution
- Requirements for Mac: Microsoft account – Internet access – Intel processor - 4 GB RAM - 10 GB available disk space – Mac OS Extended or APFS – 1280×800 screen resolution
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, preferably the latest versions of the macOS will be supported.
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 x1
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 has all the essentials you need to get it all done. Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 is for families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for Windows 10. It is a one-time purchase that’s installed on one PC or Mac for use at home or work.
This one-time purchase comes with classic apps like Word, Excel and PowerPoint for PC or Mac, and does not include any of the services that come with a Microsoft 365 subscription. One-time purchases don’t have an upgrade option, which means if you plan to upgrade to the next major release, you’ll have to buy it at full price. Create presentations, data models, and reports with tools and capabilities like PowerPoint Morph, new chart types in Excel, and improved inking across apps. Manage your time, email, and contacts more easily with features like Focused Inbox, travel and delivery summary cards in Outlook, and Focus Mode in Word.
Internet access is required to install and activate Office, but not to use Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint once you have these fully installed on your computer.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
Patriot Signature Line 8GB 1600MHz DDR3L Dual Rank SODIMM Notebook MemoryR828.85
157 in stock